Thursday, July 26, 2007

Picture



For some reason, Blogger is not saving the picture when I use it in the sidebar only. Hopefully adding a post with it will make it more permanent.

As an aside, why do random Kara epics look exactly like Dungeon 3 pieces? I don't mind reusing model skins, but you should never replace one item with an item that looks exactly like it. As well, collecting the entire Dungeon 3 set is an accomplishment. A player who has spent the time to get the entire set shouldn't look the same as someone who picked up a couple Kara epics.

The green-brown lawbringer looked pretty bad, but it was better than the current skins for the non-set Kara pieces.

8 comments:

  1. Especially when it took 50 tries to get the damn shoulders!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 50 tries! I'm going on my fifth try... I hope it doesn't take 50!!

    At least I'm doing it in Heroic mode, so aquiring badges in the process! =P

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it was only around 30 attempts for me until Laj yielded the shoulders. Alas, the head piece hasn't dropped yet, and it feels like I'm approaching the 100th Mecha run.

    Naturally I got to exalted with Sha'tar before I had my shoulders. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Despite past criticisms of the new armor's appearance, I like it.

    On the other hand, the picture is depressing because it emphasizes how far I have yet to go.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wait until you get post-Kara epics that look exactly like Tier 4/5 armor. It's ridiculous how everyone looks the same at 70.

    (Found your blog through Kaziel, btw... great posts!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree in that they should have at least recolored it, but I still definitely prefer it over the nasty-colored Lawbringer.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree on the skins part. Okay, so you want to get full use out of the D3 sets. That's fine, but at least recolor it, dammit!

    ReplyDelete
  8. your helmet makes your toon look like she has a mustache... rofl... :P

    ReplyDelete